benda alah nih mmg aku sgt takut...sbb aku pernah ada breast tumor...kalau dulu every 3 mths aku kena followup ngan dr...so bila aku dah abih belajar...dr pakar ajar aku check sendiri...bila umo 35 sok2 aku kena buat mamogram....
takutnya...this is a fact about breast cancer
This one is all about breast cancer, which everyone knows is one of the most life-threatening diseases today. I’m doing my part in spreading awareness on breast cancer by sharing some scary yet so very true facts on breast cancer. Ladies, do take note!
* One in eight women or 12.6% of all women will get breast cancer in her lifetime.* Breast cancer risk increases with age and every woman is at risk.* Every 13 minutes a woman dies of breast cancer.
* Seventy-seven percent of women with breast cancer are over 50.
* Breast cancer is the leading cause of cancer death in women between the ages of 15 and 54, and the second cause of cancer death in women 55 to 74.
* Risks for breast cancer include a family history, atypical hyperplasia, early menstruation (before age 12), late menopause (after age 55), current use or use in the last ten years of oral contraceptives, and daily consumption of alcohol.
* Early detection of breast cancer, through monthly breast self-exam and particularly yearly mammography after age 40, offers the best chance for survival.
Above facts taken from Women’s Health Organisation Forum.